Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scene 4


 (Awesomest Scene in the Play!!) Script
D- Deus
R- Richa
M- Mihir
P- Prabhav
S- Sarab
Pr- Pratyush
C- Chandreyee

Script
Pr: Ho ho ho!! Hmm… These chocolate biscuits are AMAZINGLY good!! Maybe I should look through the presents to see if there are any extra boxes left….
(Walks over to where the presents should be)
What the heck!?!?!? Where are the presents?? Leprechauns… where are the presents?
R: How in the world are we supposed to know?
D: I mean we were looking for something so much more important than presents…
M: FACEBOOK!!
(P, S and C enter in the Mystery Machine)
P: Hey Velma, do you hear something fat and 3 small things screaming?
C: What do you mean by that? That is really weird! Let’s go check it out!
(Get off the mystery machine)
P: Scooby… I’m scared!!
(Jumps into the arms of S; C desperately for Pr through magnifying glass even though he is standing right in front of her)
C: Jinkees! It was Santa screaming! Why were you shouting?
(Joined by P and S)
Pr: Ho, ho ho! (sadly) I can’t find the presents for the kids and without the presents there won’t be any Christmas…
R: And that means there won’t be any Scooby Snacks for you Scooby!
P&S: No CHRISTMAS!! And more importantly, NO SCOOBY SNACKS!!!
D: Is that your biggest problem?
S: What could be bigger than NO SCOOBY SNACKS?
M: Uh… Losing FACEBOOK, of course.
(C loses her glasses; they’re on her head)
C: We need to get to the bottom of this… but not until I find my glasses!
Pr, P, S, R, D: They’re on your head!
C: Oh… Now, we’re ready… Let’s start!
P: Scooby, I’m scared again!
(Jumps in the S again)
C: We haven’t even started yet Shaggy! Put him down Scooby… Santa, where did you see the gifts last?
Pr: Well, I saw them near the end of the rainbow last.
C: And leprechauns, where did you last see Facebook?
R: It was…
D: Near the end of the…
(Dramatic pause.)
C: End of where?
M: Rainbow (says it really fast)
P&S: But where are the Scooby Snacks?
C: That’s what we’re here to find out… So the mystery here is where the rainbow is…
P: Everyone to the Mystery Machine!
S: I think there’s a pack of Scooby Snacks left in the Machine… Shaggy give me some!
(They all enter the Machine… S looking for the Scooby Snacks Packet only to find it empty)
S: There isn’t any left…
C: It’s all right buddy, you’ll get some as soon as you solve this mystery…
D: Yay, it’s raining!
R: That means we can find the rainbow…
M: And we can find you know what!!
D, R, M: FACEBOOK!
Pr: And the Presents…
P&S: And the Scooby Snacks!
C: Uh… guys… you’re going to have to wait for a bit… I mean… rainbows form only after the raining part is done…
Pr, P, D, R, S & M: Darn it!
(5 seconds later; C loses glasses again)
C: It’s stopped raining! But I lost my glasses!!
P&S: Velma! Can you stop losing your glasses and help us find the Scooby Snacks…
Pr: And the presents…
D, R, and M: And FACEBOOK!
C: Oh found them, in my pocket the entire time!! Okay… here we GO!! Let’s find the rainbow…
(Pulls out magnifying glass and is looking around for the rainbow as though it is a footprint)
P: Um… Velma…
C: Shhh!! Don’t disturb me! I am trying to look for the rainbow!
P: Velma… the rainbows in the sky right above you…
C: Oh! Okay! Let’s move!
S: Where are we going?
C: To the end.
S: End of what?
D: To the…
M: End of the…
R: Rainbow!
Pr: I can’t wait to find the gifts and bring back Christmas!
P: Scooby, I’m SCARED!!
S: Me too… VELMA!
C: Guys… we’re nearly there!!
[An hour later (need a sign to show this)]
P: Are we there yet?
C: Almost…
[Another hour later (need a sign to show this)]
Pr: We there yet, Velma?
C: I think so…
R: I think I can see a pot in the distance.
D: Me too.
M: I think so too!
C: Maybe it’s the POT OF GOLD! YES! That mean’s we’re FINALLY here!!
Pr:Hohoho! There are my presents! Christmas is BACK! And I found an extra box of those cookies
R: I see a MACBOOK!
D: It has a page open on it! Could it be...
M: YES, we found FACEBOOK!!! Now we can all open our own accounts!
P: Scooby! I found the bag of Scooby Snacks!!! Here you go boy!
S: Yum! Nothing gets any better!!!
C: Finally, we solved it guys! Way to go!
(The scene ends with everyone rejoicing and Pr eating away!)

THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment