Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scene 2


By: Rohan Ahluwalia
(Scene opens to Eminem walking out angrily from Kanye West’s house after being mentally tortured)
Eminem: (Angry) DAMN THAT KANYE AND LIL’ WAYNE! DON’T THEY KNOW THAT ALL MNMS ARE COLORFULL ON THE OUTSIDE BUT BLACK ON THE INSIDE?! I’M JUST LIKE ONE OF THEM ON THE INSIDE. BUT NOOOOOOOOO THEY THINK I’M TOO AFRAID TO TURN BLACK! I’ll show them… (Grumbles various things to himself)
(Santa Rushes past)
Santa: TO THE NELSON’S HOUSE AS THEY ALL HAVE BEEN VERY, VERY GOOD CHILDREN THIS YEAR! HO HO HO!!
(Santa goes offstage)
Eminem: WHAT IN THE NAME OF A GOOD LORD?! I must have had too much to drink…. LOOK A RAINBOW!
(Leprechaun’s rush onto stage)
Leprechaun 1: LOOK ITS A FACE!
Leprechaun 2: LOOK it’s A BOOK!
Leprechaun 3: BUT ITS NOT FACEBOOK!
(Leprechauns run offstage)
Eminem: I think I should join Lindsey in rehab… this is getting too much!
(The Grinch runs onstage)
Grinch: CURSE YOU SANTA! WHY DID YOU BRING BACK CHRISTMAS?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DESTROY MY PUBLIC IMAGE?! ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS! THAT JUST RUINED MY PUBLIC IMAGE!
(The Grinch runs offstage)
Eminem: I gotta get off crack NOW!
(Slum Kids enter)
Slum Kid 1: DID YOU SEE THAT?
Slum Kid 2: The car?
Slum Kid1: NOO!
SK2: The motorbike?
SK1: NOOO!
SK2: Dancing clowns?
SK1: NOO! I’m talking about those weird people who just ran past!
SK2: Those guys? They weren’t even that weird.
Eminem: You saw them too?
SK1 and SK2: WHO DIDN’T?
Eminem: then I don’t need to go to rehab…. Tell me, what did you see?
SK1: I think it was a few guys dressed up as the Grinch, Santa, and 3 leprechauns who were searching for Facebook.
 Eminem: THAT’S JUST WHAT I SAW!
SK2: Why are you even out here?
Eminem: Kanye kicked me out after Lil’ Wayne abused me mentally….
SK1: oh, Lil’… whatever shall we do with you? Whenever I feel down, I rap!
SK2: But we never do that!
SK1: (Whispers) what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him!
Eminem: Alright…. I got one! It goes like this….
(They all rap and then Slum Kids disappear)
Eminem: Now THAT’S how you…. HEY, WHERE DID THOSE TWO GO?!
(Scene Ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment