Friday, April 22, 2011

Scene 1.1


Script
K.W: WAZZUP GUYS! Thanks for coming to my mansion! Now who wants DRINKS!
E: Get me a beer, dude!
50- Bhai get me some Daroo please!
L.W- Wait wait wait. What the hell are you doing here and what the hell is Daroo and Bhai?
50- AAP Kaun hai bhai?
L.W- Whatever dude. I don’t know what you are saying.
E: Yeah and we never know what you are saying when you start singing!
L.W- Are you sure you wanna go down that road with me Eminem.
E: YEAH I DO. CAUSE IM WHITE and IM NOT AFRAID!
L.W- Well then I’m gonna drop the world on you!
K.W: SHUT UP YOU TWO! FIRSTLY, We are anyway gonna be so drunk it ain’t gonna matter who the hell that guy is. Secondly we are here to play truth and dare not argue. Guys who wants anything else?
L.L: Hey can you get me some cocaine please. The mean people in rehab don’t let me have any!?
A.W: There gonna make me go to rehab and I don’t wanna go go go.
C.D: Can I have some apple juice please…
K.W: APPLE JUICE?! IT’S A PARTY TO GET DRUNK FOOL!
C.D: But my mom said I can only drink beer when I grow up.
K.W: Wait Taylor don’t you want anything
T.S: No I don’t
E: That’s cause she just won that award
K.W: Yeah the award that Beyonce should have won
E: yeah, who gives a damn about a Blondie singing to a guitar?
E: and where is Beyonce anyway.
K.W: I heard she and Jay-Z were having a “night out”
E: Yeah, very naughty
K.W: Come on Lil Wayne lets go to the bar downstairs.
L.W: Do I really have to?
K.W: Yeah.
L.W: Okay
*Go to the bar*
B: Sir what would you like to drink?
K.W: I want a chilled expensive beer, actually make that 3 chilled expensive beers!
B: Sir which type of beer do you want?
L.W: Chilled Expensive Beer Dumbass!
L.W: Also for me I want Pink Wine…
B: What is pink wine?
L.W: You know that red and white make pink right… So I WANT RED WINE MIXED WITH WHITE WINE
B: Okay sir. Anything else?
K.W: Nope. Just get us the drinks upstairs okay.
B: Yes Sir
K.W: And get an empty bottle as well
B: How?
K.W: Empty the bottle stupid!
B: But why waste beer?
L.W: Fine! You drink it you pathetic fool
B: YAY I get free beer :D
K.W: But you’re a bartender.
B: Then I get more free beer :D
*Leave the bar*
*Back upstairs*
K.W: *murmuring to L.W* What a dumbass bartender!
L.W: Guys the drinks will be here soon.  So chill out and we can start playing Truth and Dare.
C.D: Can I spin the bottle please…
L.L: Yeah sure. Now about that cocaine…
T.S: (bottle lands on L.W and L.L )so… Eminem and Lindsay.
E: Okay Lindsay, what do you choose, truth or dare?
L.L: I choose dare…
E: I dare you to stay out of rehab for 6 months!
All: oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DISS!
K.W: Anyway dude. Cat Doll go ahead and spin the bottle.
C.D: Why?
T.S: Cause we are playing truth and dare!     
50: It’s Lil Wayne and Amy
E: Wait since when do you speak English
50: I never said I didn’t speak English I just chose to speak Gavaar Hindi
K.W: GUYS JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!
A.W: So Lil Wayne Truth or dare
L.W: TRUTH BABY!
*lots of murmuring*
A.W: Okay tell me about your childhood
L.W: Well, I used to live….
*Scene ends*





No comments:

Post a Comment