Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Scene 2 Rap

Hey Guys, Here's the Scene 2 Rap below:

The Rap For Scene 2:

"Not Afraid (To Fight Leprechauns)"


[Chorus:]
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To Fight Leprechauns (Fight Leprechauns)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my presents (come take my presents)
We'll walk this road together, through Ireland
Whatever weather, cold or rain
Just lettin you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've seen the pot of gold (pot of gold)

[Intro]
Yeah, it's been a ride
I guess I had to, go to the north pole, to get to the south one
Now some of you, might still be in Ireland
If you're trying to get out, just follow Leprechauns
They’ll get you there

You could try and steal their gold off of this pot before I see 'em
But you won't take the gold out this pot before I pay 'em
Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from stealin presents
When I say I'ma do somethin I do it (unlike the Grinch)
I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doin this for them, so get Dr.Seuss
Feed him beans, he's gassed up, if he thinks he's stoppin Grinch
I'ma be what I set out to do, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearin down your chimney
No if ands or buts, don't try to ask him why you ain’t got presents
Cause you just came out of Bad Boys
Leprechauns still searchin, whether they’re on salary paid hourly

To find Facebook until they bow out or they get cursed
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
The Grinch hates a clause, like a present for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget Christmas, he's got the urge
to pull his plan from the dirt, and kill the childhood of the whole universe

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment