Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scene 3


 Characters:

G -Grinch- Saahil
S1 -Slum kid 1- Kshitij
S2 -Slum kid 2- Romario

(scene opens to the Grinch walking by himself)

G: damn it! He got away, how am I ever going to ruin Christmas now? I’ll need a plan. If only I had a few idiots who would help m…(sees the slum kids sitting on the side of the road)

S1: Remember what the firefighter told us: don’t talk to strangers.
Hey, look, a stranger, let’s go talk to him!

S2 : So dumb!

G: Hey there rags, I mean kids, would you like to help me in a mission.

S1 and S2 (unison) : A mission!

G: Yes. I am Santa Claus, and the Grinch (very clever, cunning, handsome…)(admires himself)has stolen all the presents so he can ruin Christmas
S!: But why do you make it sound like he is so great?

S2: Are you tricking us?

G(frantically doesn’t know what to say and finally mumbles out) :  NO!

S! and S2: OK! You’re obviously not the Grinch cause he’s so stupid that he wouldn’t think of acting like SSSSSanta cause he’s so stupid like Ellis.

G: I NOT STUPID YOU IDIOT!
S1: What do you mean I ain’t stupid? I was talking about the Grinch! Unless..

G: So let’s get started first we need to go to the north pole.

S2: Isn’t that where santa claus lives?

G: (shiftily) No…

(exit the scene, then enters again in santas workshop when the lights are dim

S1: This place looks a lot like santa’s workshop…

G: Oh, the Grinch just does that to imitate me…

G: So, did you get the sacks

S2: What sack

G: well it’s okay, You bought the spares didn’t you?

S1: well…

G: urrghhhh!

(End of scene)

by Saahil, Rohan and Prabhav 8z

No comments:

Post a Comment